Metal Box @ Empire Damansara

08:45

Hello everyone! I’m backed after almost one year. The reason why I blogging now is because this is the only way I can share everything that I want and store the my memory here like a dairy book but I normally store the special event or in my daily life. I'm feeling good when I blogging it like release myself from a busy world and I can be myself. Okay, back to the title, this time Mr. Pang was date me to have a brunch after long time didn't go out for a such date like this way. I so happy to heard about it wake up early in the morning (not really since the time already is around 11pm.) but for weekend it's so early. >.<

We didn't have no idea which is a good place to go since we tried out so many restaurants but I didn't blog about it. So we came out a conclusion went to Empire Damansara that we didn't go there before. I have done some google search what is the best restaurant to visit and the result is Metal box, Seven Cups, Boat noodle etc and Metal Box provides more breakfast options as compare to the others and the recommendations are good so we decided to have our happy Sunday' brunch there.



We ordered The Metal Breakfast set and Faced off  salmon set.
We also ordered a cup of cappuccino (you can require to add on some chocolate dust)  and a ice mocha..both always the favorite choices.   


The Metal Breakfast-you can either choose of chicken/beef sausage, turkey ham or beef bacon. For the egg part, you can either choose poached, scrambled, sunny side up or overeasy. 
Overall the foods and services are good it's  a good place to go. 

After the brunch we  walk and look around the environment and take some pictures and can't deny this is a good place to take so many picture as you can.






Can't wait 2 more days to go for the Taiwan trip after working and spend my own money to enjoy my life and it feels so amazing. Keep it up! Do whatever we want when we still young.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe