The First Magnum Cafe in Malaysia @Midvalley

00:31

Have been long time didnt update my blog and I'm feel so sorry about it..and welcome back to my blog~

Let get into the topic, if you're a Magnum freak you can't miss this popular news...ya!!the first Magnum Cafe is available in Midvalley Megamall...I'm soooo excited when I heard this news from Facebook...
 I know there will be a lot of people and  a long long queue to wait for it so I decided to let the trend cool down then to have a try.
After the day of Open day I went to Midvalley to watch movie and I can't wait to try it out so I try my luck to hope that will not be a long queue for me, fortunately I jz queue for 5mins then get my luxury Magnum ice-cream~




This is my own custom favorite Magnum~


You can either choose you favorite topping or choose from according the menu~
if you want to custom your own one..you can choose any topping up to 3 favorites~
the price of customize and menu are the same~Rm 9.90~


these are the topping that I choose~
here are the toppings that available for you to make your Magnum ice cream~
Besides of this ice cream there also have other desserts that you can order from the menu~
I will try it out next time~becoz after I ordered my ice cream then realize that there got other dessert too~
so I got the reason to ask my bf to bring me here again...hehehe...


I suggest to choose nuts or biscuit  toppings becoz it can balance your taste, not too sweet and taste more crunchy~
thanks for reading~hope you enjoy my blog~
xoxo~



Magnum Cafe Kuala Lumpur
T-023, 3rd Floor (same wing as GSC Cinemas)
Mid Valley Megamall
Business hours: Sunday to Thursday (10am to 10pm), Friday & Saturday (10am to 12am, last call at 11.30pm)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe