Antipodean @Mid Valley Megamall

18:16

Yeepee!!It's Saturday again, every week my hope will fall in Sat bcoz I can dress up myself and hang out with my PKK.... and I will start my work on before end of this month so it's mean that I still have 10 more days to enjoy....first time work a proper job, no more promoter and waitress...expecting but abit nervous...hahaha...
Okay, get into the topic of today, this afternoon we purposely went to Midvalley to have our brunch..during weekend there is no such thing call breakfast....u know what I mean right??hehehe...
I always search some place to try out different type of food and this time I found a place called Antipodean on FB and it has 3 branches and I prefer go to Bangsar that one...bcoz as compare to the other two branches I think Bangsar outlet will provides more spaces...
Unfortunately, PKK is sick so we went to Midvalley because it near from Puchong....

exactly what I expected, there is lots of people and lack of table...so I'm not surprise..
but I like the interior design, shine and bright..
and their menu all scribbled on the chalk broad that spans cross a wall, while waiting the table, you can start looking at the menu and choose your food and drink so when you get the table you can jz order what you want....But I wish they a hand out menu so I can stop keep turning my head around to read the menu...In my 153cm height it is hard to read the top menu....


So I was ordered an Open Bacon Rocket-RM18
and PKK ordered the signature Big Breakfast- RM20
Served with toast, choice of bacon,chicken beef or pork sausages, grilled mushrooms, hash brown and scrambled eggs..
it is a must order an Antipodean Cafe...
maybe PKK is sick, and it was too oily for him and so do I...the toast was too oily so we both jz leave it..
Uses only top quality coffee beans roasted by Indonesia's top specialty roasted-Merdeka Coffee..so I tried out a hot latte...


end this post with my OOTD and thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it.. =)
Happy Saturday~

1.Antipodean Bangsar 
No 20, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:03- 2282 0411
Business Hours 
Sun- Thu- 8:00 am -10:00 pm
Fri- Sat- 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

2. Antipodean Tan &Tan
No 20, Menara Tan & Tan, Jalan Tun Razak,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03- 2161 0752
Business Hours:
Sun- Thu- 8:00 am -10:00 pm
Fri- Sat- 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

3. Antipodean Mid Valley
G(E)-011, Ground floor, Mid Valley Megamall, 
Lingakaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Subscribe